World Health Day is celebrated every year on 7 April, under the sponsorship of the World Health Organization (WHO). The World Health Day is celebrated to create “awareness of a specific health theme to highlight a priority area of concern for the World Health Organization (WHO)”.
World Health Day SMS
When health is absent
Wisdom cannot reveal itself
Art cannot manifest
Strength cannot fight
Wealth becomes useless
And intelligence cannot be applied.
World Health day on April 7
Every year is an opportunity to draw
Worldwide attention to a subject of
Major importance to global health.
The thousand mysteries around us would
Not trouble but interest us,
If only we had cheerful, healthy hearts.
Worry affects the circulation
The heart, the glands
The whole nervous system
And profoundly affects heart action.
World Health Day Quotes & Slogans
The awareness that health is dependent upon habits that we control makes us the first generation in history that to a large extent determines its own destiny. - Jimmy Carter
Ill health is an important factor that forces the poor to remain poor. If they make a little bit of money, one episode of illness can wipe them out.- Zafrullah Chowdhury
The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, not to worry about the future, and not to anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly. - Gautama Buddha
2012 World Health Day Theme
Each year a theme is selected for World Health Day that highlights a priority area of concern for WHO. The theme of World Health Day 2012, marked on 7 April 2012, is devoted to “Ageing and Health” with the theme “Good Health Adds Life To Years“. The focus is how good health throughout life can help older men and women lead full and productive lives and be a resource for their families and communities. Ageing concerns each and every one of us – whether young or old, male or female, rich or poor – no matter where we live.
Health is important factor in our life. There are 07 natural health tips that may help you to make your health good & fit.
- Do not take alcohol, smoke or tobacco
- Take healthy & balanced diet. Add green vegetables and fruits in your daily diet.
- Water is important for healthy life. So drink more water. Drink minimum 8 glasses of water in a day.
- Go for morning walk daily. Do exercise such as walking, running, swimming, cycling for half an hour.
- Meditation and Yoga is helpful for healthy life. Do Meditation and Yoga.
- Eat baked or steamed food instead of fried food. Do not take more oily foods.
- Routine is important factor in healthy life. Maintain your daily routine such as Get Up early in Morning, Exercise, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Sleep.
And above all Laughter is the best medicine. A single laugh may boost your immune systems defenses….
A Very Healthy World Health Day To All…..