Winter is at its peak, and brings with it dry, patchy dull skin problems, with which most of the girls suffer. Winters turns into havoc when your skin gets flawed by the cold winds of winter.This winter fight all your winter problems by just following few tips, and get that flawless glowing skin that you desired for. Keeping a step outside without make up is quite difficult for women, especially those working outside. Winter diminish the moisture content in your skin. So while removing make-up just make sure you use a good quality moisturizer or cleanser to keep the moisture trapped in your skin and if possible avoid Gel cleanser as they make your skin dry.
Some tips that can help your skin fight winters:
- Before shower give your body a five minute oil massage to get rid of dry skin.
- After shower use a good moisturizing body lotion, this will help to maintain moisture content in your skin.
- Avoid hot water bath and instead use Luke warm water to avoid skin drying and chapping.
- In case of skin chapping and drying, use a good cold cream at night and apply thoroughly over your face and body.
- Winter strips off your skin moisture leaving behind dry pat skin, so drink extra water to retain the lost moisture.
- While going outside, cover most of your body part and apply a thick layer of moisturizing lotion, ointments oils creams or lotions.
- Use a good lip balm or petroleum jelly to get rid of chapped lips and you can use rose water to make your lips look natural.
- Butter or milk-cream can also be used to get extra softness in your lips.
- Applying a mixture of yogurt and crushed almonds on your face gives it a glowing look.
- Make sure to use scrub your face to get rid of dead skin at least once in a weak.