Bragging Rights is a professional wrestling event produced annually by World Wrestling Entertainment, a Connecticut–based promotion, and broadcast live and available through pay-per-view (PPV). The event was established in 2009, replacing Cyber Sunday in the late October slot of WWE’s pay-per-view calendar.
WWE Bragging Rights 2010 Results Winners:
Here is the result of WWE Bragging Rights 2010 Live Stream Highlights held on October 24, 2010 at Target Center, City: Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Randy Orton vs. Wade Barrett (with John Cena) in a Singles match for the WWE Championship: Winner – Randy Orton
- Team SmackDown (Big Show (captain), Rey Mysterio, Jack Swagger, Alberto Del Rio, Edge, Tyler Reks and Kofi Kingston (with Hornswoggle (mascot))) vs. Team Raw (The Miz (captain), R-Truth, John Morrison, Santino Marella, Sheamus, CM Punk and Ezekiel Jackson) in a 14-man Interpromotional Elimination tag team match: Winner – Team SmackDown
- Layla vs. Natalya in a Singles match for the WWE Divas Championship: Winner – Layla
- Kane (with Paul Bearer) vs. The Undertaker in a Buried Alive match for the World Heavyweight Championship: Winner – Kane
- Daniel Bryan vs. Dolph Ziggler in a Interpromotional Singles match: Winner – Daniel Bryan
- The Nexus (David Otunga and John Cena) vs Cody Rhodes and Drew McIntyre (c) in a Tag Team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship: Winner – The Nexus
- Goldust (with Aksana) vs. Ted DiBiase (with Maryse) in a Singles match: Winner – Ted DiBiase
WWE Bragging Rights 2010 Replay Video Online:
Watch WWE Bragging Rights 2010 Replay Video Online.
WWE Bragging Rights 2010 – Wade Barrett vs. Randy Orton – Promo (HQ)
WWE Bragging Rights 2010 – Undertaker vs Kane – Buried Alive Match Promo
WWE Bragging Rights 2010 Predictions – RAW vs SmackDown – Stand Up For WWE
The concept of the show was based around a series of interpromotional matches for “bragging rights” between wrestlers from the Raw and SmackDown brands, with a Bragging Rights trophy awarded to the show that won the most matches out of the series. The series is headlined with a 14-man tag team match between the two brands.