After the summer season its Rainy season which is a sign of relief. But Rainy season also bring lots of skin problem .During the rains, both the skin and hair suffer due to high humidity. here are some tips for skin care during rainy season.
Tips For Skin Care In Rainy Season
- Cleanse your skin daily with soap free cleanser. Avoid heavy cleansing creams.
- Use scrub for removing dead cells.
- Drink as much water as you can. Water consumption hydrates your body.
- Use a light lotion-based moisturizer or serum which will gently rehydrate your skin and also brighten it up
- For dry skin use the mixture of rose water and glycerin.
- Don’t forget to use sunscreen before going outside, even in cloudy days.
- Avoid heavy make up in monsoon. When necessary use water proof make up.
- Always clean and dry your towel, brush and comb. Don’t use other’s towel, brush and comb.
- Do not forget to completely dry your feet so as to prevent fungal infections. A home pedicure should be done once a week.
- Use cotton clothes as they allow your body to breathe.
Home Made Face Mask For Monsoon season
For a monsoon face mask, mix 3 teaspoons oatmeal with egg white and one teaspoon each of honey and curd. If you don’t want to use egg white, add rose water or orange juice. Apply it on the face and wash it off after half an hour.
Or you can use fruit mask. You can also add cucumber pulp to the fruit mask, as it has an astringent effect and closes the pores. Ripe papaya pulp can be mixed with grated apple, water melon, pineapple and so on. Papaya and cucumber also help to remove tan.