Reliance Communications has declared the launch of Reliance Third Generation Mobile & Data Services. Reliance 3G Mobile & Data Services starts in Mumbai , Delhi, Kolkata, and Chandigarh. Reliance Communications became the first private telecom operator to launch 3G services in the city.
With the launch of 3G service , Reliance Communications becomes the first operator to offer 3g services in the top 3 metros of Delhi, Mumbai and Kolkata. This includes high speed Internet and mobile television. But presently the 3G Video calling facility will not be available to Reliance 3G mobile services.
The 3G Data plan for prepaid/Postpaid users starts from just Rs. 100. The 3G Tariff Plan Detail given below:
- Rs. 100 : 100 MB Free Data Usage (Home & Roam)
- Rs. 399 : 500 MB Free Data Usage (Home & Roam)
- Rs. 649 : 1 GB Free Data Usage (Home & Roam)
- Rs. 899 : 3 GB Free Data Usage (Home & Roam)
- Rs. 1499 : 10 GB Free Data Usage (Home & Roam)
- Rs. 2100 : 21 GB Free Data Usage (Home & Roam)
- Default Data Charges or Pay As you Go : 10p/10 KB up to first 50 Mb and after that 1p/10 KB
Reliance also launched some Small validity 3G Data packs for prepaid which will cost Rs. 20 for 25 MB 1-day pack and Rs. 98 for 125 MB 1-week pack.
The 3G USB Data card for speed up to 7.2 Mbps will comes at Rs. 2599 and the Device for speed up to 21 Mbps will cost Rs. 4499.The Bundled Combo offers (Voice and Data) for post-paid starting from 199 with 50 Mb Data and Rs. 2499 with 5 GB 3G data per month, which includes 6000 voice minutes and 6000 SMS’s.
The Prepaid 3G bundles include 200 MB data for Rs. 299 and 500 MB data for Rs. 699 valid for 30 day with some free Calls and SMS’s .
The Mobile TV services with 75 channels will cost Rs. 250/month