Emraan Hashmi, Bipasha Bas and Esha Guta starrer ‘Raaz 3′ opened up pretty well at the box office. Since the movie also released in 3D the 3D screens are having a better footfall than the 2D ones.
Raaz 3 collected Rs. 35 crore in its first week. The film is now aiming at a total in the range of 65-70 crores. The film took a good opening of around 50% at multiplexes and 65-70% in single screens on average.
The film went onto collecting approx Rs. 10.50 crore on its opening day ( Sixteenth film ever to cross the Rs. 10 crore mark on the opening day). It is the first ever film in the recent times with an ‘adults only’ certificate to find such huge patronage from the audience.
Overseas Box Office :
- New Zealand: Friday NZ$ 10,720, Saturday NZ$ 8,589 and Total: NZ$ 19,309.
- Australia: Thursday A$ 4,109, Friday A$ 9,955 , Saturday A$ 17,612 and Total: A$ 31,676.
- UK : Friday £ 19,750, Saturday £ 29,206 and Total: £ 48,956.
- Emraan Hashmi as Aditya
- Bipasha Basu as Shanaya Kejal
- Esha Gupta as Sanjana Dhanraj
- Jacqueline Fernandez as Malini
- Anand as Anand
- Zeeshan Khalid as Agoo Dadaa
Raaz 3D is the biggest release for an Emraan Hashmi starrer as it releases on over 2000 screens inIndia,including its 3D format.