According to the Haryana Sports and Youth Department and the Department of Education to control the Week of December 3 to 10 Play4India and in all public and private schools in the place and took state.
Play4India enable all young boys and girls in Haryana to have an idea of their athletic potential and encourage and support them to pursue a career in sports. The idea is to develop Haryana into an exporting hub of globaly comptetive athletes.
- To Create an incentive architecture that supports athletes timely, adequately and appropriately.
- Make athlete development a shared concern of all stakeholders –parents, teachers,coaches, governments, corporate sector, sports enthusiasts – by creating and maintaining online database on infrastructure and athletes.
- Make government’s engagement with athletes seamless, friendly and productive by developing user-friendly informatics system.
- Integrate athlete development programs across all age groups ensuring continuity in training.
- Embed clearly spelt-out exit strategies and set of outcome indicators in the athlete development programs.
- Reach out with funds and facilities to athletes in developing years so that the gap between potential and performance can be bridged.
- Enable stakeholders to reach out to athletes directly with the help of efficient web solutions
Sports & Physical Aptitude Test is a battery of 7 tests – vertical jump, standing broad jump, forward bend & reach, ball throw, 6×10 meter shuttle run, 30 meter flying race & 800 meter race. Each test carries 3 marks. Scoring is age and gender sensitive. SPAT score provides an objective basis for assessing one’s level of fitness and suitability for a game
5000 Scholarships are on offer in SPAT 2011 for aspiring athlete in 8-19 years age group for year 2011-12.
To Know More About Play4India CLICK HERE
For Online registration CLICK HERE