Neck is the most neglected part in our body although it adds grace to a women beauty. A long, thin, slender neck is the desire of all and is unique it the world of beauty. But due to Lack of proper care, it becomes dull due to tanning, dirt accumulation etc.
Darkening of neck or variation in skin tone as we move down from face to neck is a common complaint that most of us encounter. The main reason is lack of cleaning that causes dirt and rays affect the skin of neck. For lightning the skins of your neck area proper cleansing should be done on time to time basis to remove the dirt. Here are few tips and remedies to take care of your neck.
- Milk is a natural cleanser and can be use to clean your neck skin. Not only neck skin one can use the milk to clean their face skin as well. Raw or cold milk is considered best for cleansing. Dip a roll of cotton in milk and gradually apply it to you dark areas.
- After cleansing, scrub your skin with a cleanser it will help to remove the dead skin. One can use any scrubber available in market. One can also use homemade scrubber, by mixing few lemon drops, sugar crystal and few drops of olive oil. For home made scrubber one can also use curd with crushed walnut in it and few lemon drops added to it.
- While using moisturizer for your skin, don’t forget to apply it on your neck area. One can also use a paste of lemon and turmeric to get a glowing skin. Butter milk acts as good cleanser for oily skin types.
- Massage your neck towards the chin in an upward motion with gentle hands, this facilitates the smooth blood circulation and hence brightens up the complexion. Always apply a good sunscreen on your face and neck as well.
- To reduce tanning, apply yogurt on neck area and leave it for 15-20 minutes and then wash. Regular use will reduce the tanning.
- Frequent bleaches can also help clear out the skin staining.
- Apply rice kanji water on the dark neck and keep it for 10-15 minutes. This is a helpful measure to clear the neck from shadowy patches.
- Crushed fenugreek (methi) leaves and extract its juice. Mix this crushed juice with besan (gram flour) or powdered sprouts and apply on your neck. Leave it for 15 – 20 minutes and then rinse off. This will make your skin look glowing.
- Mix vinegar with a crude powder of wheat grains and apply on the neck for about 15 minutes. Wash off to get a clearer neck.
- Apply multani mitti (fuller earth) mixed with rose water on the neck regularly.