Motorola unveiled its new mobile phone “Motorola-ES400” that is yet to be released in the Indian market.
Motorola ES400 consists of 3inches of TFT LCD display touch screen and 3.2Megapixel camera.It runs on Windows mobile 6.5.3 Professional.Motorola ES400 comes with a special attraction to its customers with Biometric fingerprint scanner,MIL-STD 810G compliant for fog,transport shock,humidity,and thermal shock resistant.
Motorola ES400 features and technical specification-
- Camera and Display-3.2 Mega Pixel camera,resolution 2048*1536 pixels,LED flash and secondary camera
- QWERTY keypad
- Biometric fingerprint scanner
- Bar code scanner,water proof
- Audio,Video recording and playback
- MIL-STD compliant
- Connectivity-Bluetooth v2.0,Micro USB 2.0,GPS,Wi-Fi
- Internal memory 256MB RAM,1GB Flash
- Expandable memory-32GB MicroSD card slot
- Battery power-1540mAh Li-on battery,life-250 hrs,talk time-6hrs
5.08 in. L x 2.38 in. W x 0.67 in. D
129 mm L x 60.4 mm W x 16.5 mm D
5.08 in. L x 2.38 in. W x 0.85 in. D
129 mm L x 60.4 mm W x 21.5 mm D
Standard Battery: 5.5 oz./156 g
Extended Battery: 6.5 oz./188.5 g
(including battery, stylus, keypad and strap)
Motorola ES400 would be released very soon till the end of October in Indian market.