Yesterday LIC, country largest insurer introduces new health insurance Jeevan Arogya (Plan No. 903). LIC Jeevan Arogya provides fixed benefits for hospitalization and almost all types of surgical procedures. Complete features, details, benefits & eligibility criteria is given below.
LIC Jeevan Arogya Features:-
- Valuable financial protection in case of hospitalization, surgery etc.
- Increasing Health cover every year.
- Lump sum benefit irrespective of actual medical costs.
- No claim benefit.
- Flexible benefit limit to choose from.
- Flexible premium payment options.
- Term Assurance Rider and Accident Benefit Rider available.
- One of the best feature of LIC Jeevan Arogya that it also offers to cover the parents in-law of the policy holder besides spouse, minor children and parents
Benefits Under LIC Jeevan Arogya:-
- Hospital cash benefit (HCB)
- Major Surgical Benefit (MSB)
- Day Care Procedure Benefit
- Ambulance Benefit
- Premium waiver benefit
- Other Surgical Benefit
- Other Optional benefits(PWB)
Term Rider Benefits:-
- Minimum Term Assurance SA: Rs. 100000/-
- Maximum Term Assurance SA: Equal to MSBSA
- Minimum Entry Age: 18 Years completed
- Maximum Entry Age: 50 Years NBD
- Maximum Maturity Age: 60 Years NBD
- Maximum Term: 35 Years