IRCTC is in charge of catering services on trains and railway stations cross India. Depending on the distance covered by the train and average passenger load factor, the railways either equips trains with their own pantry cars or provides meals at select stations en route. IRCTC has also recently launched a loyalty program called "Shubh Yatra" for frequent travelers. Through this program, passengers can avail of discounts on all tickets booked round the year by paying an upfront annual fee.
How to book Online Indian Railway IRCTC Tatkal Tickets :
- First of All Create a free IRCTC account on Official Site at
- After Registering with IRCTC Login and Look “Plan My Travel” section in the Welcome Screen
- Then Select Your Boarding Station & Destinations Station
- Now Choose the Date, Class and Train Name/Train Number
- Now if you want to Book A Tatkal Ticket then Check the Option in the Quota Checkbox
- So these all steps can help you to check the Trains and check the Tatkal Ticket Availability.
Click here for IRCTC log in http://www.irctc.co.in
Please take a print out of ticket after online booking .
IRCTC is better known for changing the face of railway ticketing in India. It pioneered Internet-based rail ticket booking through its website, as well as from mobile phones via GPRS or SMS. Ticket cancellations or modifications can also be done online. In addition to E-tickets, IRCTC also offers I-tickets that are basically like regular tickets except that they are booked online and delivered by post.