Indian Railways has Biggest and busiest rail networks in the whole world. Indian Railways transports over 20 million passengers each day. The Indian railways transports more than 2 million tonnes of freight daily. Passenger Name Record Status Enquiry Status Enquiry is currently using by these people who are looking for ticket availabilities and toll free numbers.
Click here fro PNR (INDIAN RAILWAYS PASSENGER RESERVATION ENQUIRY)
PNR Status Enquiry can give you information about passengers, train and other travel oriented details.
You can check Indian Railways PNR status through these option :
- You can call on 139 form BSNL landline, Dolphin, MTNL landline, Idea, Garuda, Vodafone and Spice telecom.
- Send a SMS with “PNR” to 5888 or 57886 or 5676747 in order to obtain the Indian railway Ticket PNR status.
- Fetch PNR Status: type PNR (space) PNR number and send this message to 139.
- Train Schedule: type in the station code or station name along with the train number and send the SMS to 139.
- The PNR Status is also available on the official website of the Indian Railways. Type the ten-digit PNR number in the text field and click on the Get PNR Status button
- check the Indian Railways PNR Status on the Rediff website.
- Books train tickets online.