Summer season is back again and so is the sun tan. Harmful ultra violet rays of sun effect our skin. It damages our skin and may create skin diseases also. Because of sun tan, our skin become darkened or tanned. Sun tan can also cause acne or pimple and premature aging symptoms in the form of wrinkles. Here are some tips to remove sun tan.
How To Remove Sun Tan
- A mixture of lemon juice, rose water and cucumber juice should be applied on the face as a face pack. Lemon juice is citric acid that helps remove the tan and the cucumber and rose water are cooling agents.
- Grind potato to a fine thick paste, and add some lemon juice to it. Apply this paste on the affected areas like face, neck, and arms, and leave it on for 20-25 minutes.
- Take some raw milk and add a pinch of turmeric powder and mix well. Now after washing the tanned area apply this with cotton and leave it to dry. When it becomes dried you can wash with water. It will help in removing tanning and also make your skin glowing and soft.
- Apply honey, and lemon juice in equal amount to remove the tan and get fair skin naturally at home.
- Apply a mixture of aloe vera gel, cucumber juice, half teaspoon of honey and curd, on the affected area for 15-20 mins.
- Mix wheat flour, milk, and olive oil together to make a mask at home to treat your suntan affected areas naturally.
- Apply some fresh lemon juice and allow it to remain for at least 15 minutes on the elbows, knees or patchy areas helps remove the tan and make it fair.
- Mix glycerine and lemon in equal ratio. Apply the mixture on the affected area and wash when it dries.
- You can directly apply aloe vera gel on your face and leave it for 15 minutes. Wash your face with lukewarm water to get fairer and smooth skin.
- Take 3 spoons of milk, and 1 spoon of turmeric and massage your face with this mixture to cure your sunburn.
- A blend of almond and sandalwood paste also helps to get rid of tans. Sandalwood helps to soothe and lighten the skin.
- Apply tomato juice directly on the affected area for 25-20 mins, this treatment will help to reduce sun tan.