Here’s the full list of winners at the 4th Ghanta Awards 2014. The 4th Ghanta Awards 2014 was held on March 17th, 2014 in Mumbai. Himmatwala was declared as the worst film of 2014, while Sajid Khan was given the worst director trophy. Actor Riteish Deshmukh attended the Ghanta Awards ceremony and walked up to collect the ‘That’s Anything But Sexy’ trophy for his film Grand Masti. He received a standing ovation from the audience for becoming only the second actor, after Sonam Kapoor, to attend and personally collect the Ghanta Awards. Take a look at the winners who walked away with the Ghanta Award trophies.
Ghanta Award 2014 Winners
- Worst Film : Himmatwala
- Worst Director : Sajid Khan – Himmatwala
- Worst Actress : Priyanka Chopra – Zanjeer
- Worst Actor : Prateik Babbar – Issaq
- Worst Couple : Aamir Khan & Katrina Kaif – Dhoom 3
- Worst Supporting Actor : Imran Khan – Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai Dobaara
- Worst Supporting Actress : Ameesha Patel – Race 2 & Shortcut Romeo
- Shit Nobody Saw : Sona Spa
- Worst Remake : Krrish 3
- That’s Anything But Sexy : Grand Masti
- Kuoting Krap With Karan : Salman Khan
About The Ghanta Awards
The Ghanta Awards is an award presented in recognition of the worst in film in Bollywood. Founded by Prashant Rajkhowa & Karan Anshuman in 2010, the annual Ghanta Awards ceremony in Mumbai takes place about the same time as other major Bollywood awards. The term GHANTA, which literally means bell, is used in its more irreverent forms. The awards themselves are a large golden bell that is typically used for idol worship. The first Ghanta Awards ceremony was held in February, 2011 at Tian Santorini to honour the worst in film of the 2010 film season. The third ceremony was held on February 15, 2013 at J W Marriott.