Fly has launched the Fly F351 Android smartphone in India market at a reasonable price of Rs 4599 . The Fly F351 comes with a 3.5-inch capacitive touch screen display with a resolution of 320X480 pixels and runs on Android 2.3.6 (Gingerbread) operating system. It packs in a 1GHz processor along with 256MB of RAM. The device is powered by a 1,200mAh battery, which offers up to 10 hours of talk time and 260 hours of standby time.
The smartphone has a 3-megapixel rear camera and a 0.3-megapixel front-facing camera. The Android device comes with dual SIM with dual standby and has 2G (EDGE) support. Other connectivity options for the smartphone include Bluetooth 3.0, and Wi-Fi. It comes with the internal storage capacity of Just 512MB, however, that can be further expanded up to 32GB using a microSD card.
Fly F351 specifications
- 3.5-inch (480 x 320 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- 1 GHz processor
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- Android 2.3.6 (Gingerbread) OS
- 3 MP rear camera
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 2G (EDGE), Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, micro USB
- 256MB RAM, 512 MB internal memory, expandable memory upto 32GB with microSD
- 1200 mAh battery
Price and Availability:
The Fly F351 is priced at Rs. 4,599 and comes in black color.
Fly Mobiles has also launched three new Android smartphones, Fly F51, F45s and F40, under its “F-Series” and priced between Rs. 4,500 and Rs. 12,500.