Facebook is a social-networking venture that connects people with friends and others. To improve in its service, Facebook has announced Video Calling and Group Chat. With face-to-face video calling, now you can watch your friends smile, wink and LOL. This new feature will be powered by the Internet phone service Skype. Facebook Video Calling will be available to everyone over the next few days.
How To Set-up Video Calling on Facebook:
It is very simple to set-up video calling on facebook. Just follow the following simple steps & set-up video calling on facebook:
- To start video calling now, CLICK HERE and then click Get Started.
- To make video calls on Facebook users will require a webcam-equipped computer and then select a friend they want to video chat with.
- In the chat window that pops up, clicking on a small blue video icon brings up the video chat feature (or when a friend tries to make a video call to the user) and the first time the user will be prompted to download and run a 482KB .exe file.
- Once the setup downloads and downloads and installs the necessary files, the user is ready for a face-to-face chat.
- Your friend will also need to install the Video Calling app. Once they have, you can start chatting.
If your friend is unavailable, you can record a video message to let them know you tried to reach them.
For More Information, CLICK HERE