Hey girls,,, do you have dream of name & fame?? Do you ever dream to walk on ramp like Sushmita Sen & Lara Dutta?? If yes, then here is a big opportunity waiting for!! Miss Diva, a part of Femina Miss India pageant is back with a bang, and this time its gonna be full of bigger & better. Miss Diva is once again all set to bring together young talent for the fashion, lifestyle and entertainment industry. This is the 03rd editions of Miss Diva and this is your golden chance to be the one to wear the stunning crown. Get a chance to walk the ramp with the best in the country and compete for the crown of Miss Diva 2015. The Miss Diva Pageant is part of Femina Miss India and selects candidates to represents States and Territories of the country.
How To Apply For Miss Diva 2015?
- CLICK HERE to apply for Miss Diva 2015.
- Fill the personal information there.
- Upload your 3 pictures (Close up, Mid length, Full length)
- Click on submit.
- The height should be 5’5 & ABOVE.
- Her age should be 18 – under 27 (As of 1st February, 2015).
- Single, Unmarried and Not Engaged.
- Indian Passport Holder / Overseas Indian Citizen (OCI) / Non Resident Indian (NRI).
Terms & Conditions
- The applicant must agree to abide by all rules, as changed from time to time by the Organizers.
- The applicant should be between 18 – under 27 years (as of 1st February, 2015). The applicant will be required to produce their age proof (Passport, birth certificate, school leaving certificate, driver’s license, etc).
- The applicant uses the prefix ‘Miss'(or equivalent) before her name
- The applicant should not / have not been married and never been through any ceremony directly or indirectly, either valid or invalid, whether civil, religious or tribal which is recognized as a marriage ceremony in any part of the world and should never have had a marriage annulled or never given birth to a child; have never been pregnant nor been a parent.
- The applicant should be a natural born female.
- The applicant should be a bonafide Indian citizen, holding a valid Indian passport and should be a resident of India as per the applicable laws of India and / or NRI / OCI.
- The applicant or the applicant’s immediate family should not be related to any person employed in ABSL, TIML, TIL, Bennett Coleman & Company Limited, or any other company of the Times Group, contest sponsors, and their sub – contractors, or any of the judges as informed to the applicant at any stage. In case of such a relation, the applicant must disclose the same immediately.
- If the applicant is under any commercial contract with any modeling agency at the time of appearing for the auditions she should declare it at the registration desk.
- The applicant once shortlisted cannot be a part of any other commercial contract or pageant.
- The Organizers are not responsible for any delays or non-receipt of applications on any account and for any reason whatsoever.
- The applicant should not have won the pageant previously.
- The applicant should not have been qualified for or taken part in any contest as a representative of any country other than India.
- The regional round expenses (travel & stay) will have to be borne by the participant.
- The applicant will have to participate in a disciplined and diligent manner throughout as per schedule given.
- The Organizers are not responsible if the sponsors do not make good the prizes promised by them.
- The Organizers are not responsible for any loss or physical injury that occur to the applicant on account of their participation in the event. The applicant will participate at her own risk and can have no claim against ABSL or any other Times of India group company in any regard.
- Incorrect information will result in disqualification, whether discovered prior to, during or after participation.
- The decision of the judges is final in all cases.
- Only persons of good health, sound mind and having no medical history of any mental illness and having a good moral character can participate made herein.
- The applicant does not have any cases (criminal or civil) registered against her.
- Only the applicant will be allowed inside the designated venue of the preliminaries.
- The schedule of events and qualification rounds are subject to change at the discretion of the Organizers.
- The Organizers are not responsible for non-completion / non-occurrence of the event.
- In the event of any dispute, the Organisers decisions are final and binding on the applicant.
- The courts of Mumbai have the jurisdiction over all disputes.
For further information / clarifications, contact on + 91 22 30418995 at the National Directors Office from 11:00 am till 6.00 pm, on all days except on Saturdays & Sundays.
Please do not courier your documents to us. You can bring them directly at the venue for auditions & registrations.
It is compoulsory to email us your form & details on [email protected].