Sale of tickets for our national festival began in Delhi. To facilitate the general public to witness the Republic Day Parade at Rajpath and Beating Retreat Ceremony at Vijay Chowk, sale of the Republic Day Parade and Beating Retreat ceremony in the capital began from Monday.
Ticket Cost for 26th January Parade & Beating Retreat Ceremony
Tickets of reserved seats are available at Rs.300 and Rs.150, it will cost Rs.10 and Rs.50 for unreserved seats for watching the Jan 26 Parade.
Tickets for the Beating Retreat ceremony (Full Dress Rehearsal) on Jan 28 will be in the category of Rs.50 and Rs.20, respectively, and will not have reserved seats.
For tickets availability, the non-department sale counters have been set up at :
- ITDC Travel Counters at Ashok and Janpath Hotels,
- DTDC Counters at Coffee Home,
- Baba Kharag Singh Marg,
- Food and Craft Bazar, DilliHaat, opposite INA Market,
- Shri Gandhi Ashram, ChandniChowk.
Tickets at these counters will be available only on working days.
Tickets will also be available at nine Departmental Sale Counters on all days between 1000 – 1730 hrs. These counters are located at :
- North Block Round about,
- South Block Round about,
- Pragati Maidan (Gate No. 1, Bhairon Road),
- Jantar Mantar (Main Gate),
- Shastri Bhawan (Near Gate No. 1),
- India Gate (Near Jamnagar House),
- Red Fort (Near Police Picket),
- Government of India Tourist Office, 88, Janpath (Sunday closed),
- Parliament House (Reception Office).
The tickets at Parliament House Reception will be available from January 19 to January 28, 2012 from 1100 hrs to 1600 hrs.
The Sale Counters at Jantar Mantar, South Block Round about, Shashtri Bhawan (Near Gate No. 1) and India Gate will function from 1000 hrs to 1930 hrs from January 23 to January 25, 2012.
For More Details, Please Contact :
Shri S Arora,
Officer on Special Duty (Sale of Tickets & Printing),
Room No. B-26, Near Gate No. 9,
South Block, New Delhi – 110011,
Telephone No. 2301 5701