Bajaj is planning to stop the 200cc version of Avenger and in place Avenger come with the 220cc version with the engine derived directly from the eldest Pulsar in the market today. This move would make Avenger an even more worthy cruiser bike in the country where, anyways, it doesn’t have any real competition. The bike would/could be launched this month itself and most probably will become dearer by around 4-5 thousand rupees falling approximately in the Pulsar 220S version bracket.
The all new Bajaj Avenger 220cc has been equipped with specially battery sensor and Auto-cancel Indicators which help to offer easily handling. The new version will be available with 4 different colors including Silver, Red, Black and Blue. It is available on advanced booking and comes within 15 days of booking.
Bajaj Auto is now on course to looking at reviving its market share in the cruiser segment with a 220cc Avenger. which will be replacing its current 200cc sibling, It is to be mentioned that The Bajaj Avenger is a cruiser style motorcycle conceptualized and produced by Bajaj Auto in India. It draws the styling and other design cues from the Bajaj Eliminator which had an air-cooled, single cylinder Kawasaki engine and was sold at a premium. It is widely believed that the new Avenger will be priced higher than its outgoing version.
This engine is similar to the one on Bajaj Pulsar 220. All details will be shared once we officially launch this model.
India received its very own cruiser.Bajaj has launched the Avenger 220 for the Indian market. Avenger 220 would sport a bigger 220cc engine with bigger oil cooler. when Bajaj bought in the Eliminator. Later, as it ended the agreement with Kawasaki, the company bought in the Avenger, a modified version of Eliminator.
- Bike would sport the 220cc 4 stroke air 200cc sibling. It is the same engine which does duty on the current Pulsar 220 DTSi
- The bike now sports a bigger Oil cooler to boost cooling characteristics of the engine.
- Power has been bumped to 19.3 horses
- Torque has been raised to 17.2 Nm 7000 rpm
- On road Price of the bike in Pune is Rs. 76,876
- Bike has a battery Sensor,
- Electricals are all DC
- Looks of the older version have been retained
- Bike is available in 4 colors; Black, Red, Blue and Silver.