Hundreds post offices across the country will register pilgrims for the annual Amarnath Yatra in Jammu and Kashmir. Amarnath Yatra 2012 dates have been announced and registration for the yatra will start from 7th May, 2012 and the Yatra will start on June 25. The Yatra will conclude on August 2, coinciding with the Raksha Bandhan festival. If you are planning for the yatra, then you must go through the Amarnath Yatra Regiatrtion at the Links given below.
Application forms or registration forms for Amarnath Yatra 2012 will be available in counters established in 121 designated branches of the J&K Bank located all over India, 49 Yes Bank branches and 4 Bihar Central Co-operative Bank branches in Bihar.
Amarnath Yatra 2012 Online Registration
- On the Online Registration Page, yatris will first have to select the Yatra Route (Either through Baltal or Chandanwari , Yatra Date, Number of Persons.
- The maximum number of yatris that can be registered per booking is Five.
- The Registration charges for every single yatri is Rs 15 only.
- Yatris are advised to fill Individual Details of yatris as required.
- Payment for Online Registration will be done by Credit Cards / Debit Card and Internet Banking .
- After successful Payment and Confirmation, the system will generate Yatra Permit Card, that must be printed and preserved till the completion of Yatra.
- The Yatra permit card is to be produced at the time of performing yatra
- Yatris are required to note down the Transaction ID, Yatra route and Yatra date as they may be required to Re-Generated Yatra Permit cards.
After the successful Online Registration, yatris must note that the that will have to submit the Medical Certificate certified by an Registered Medical Practitioner. The Medical Certificate form can be downloaded from the below given link.